Emaline - Song and Lyrics by George A. Little and Jimmie McHugh
BROWSE AND LISTEN TO MORE VINTAGE MUSIC BY THE LINKS BELOW
1800s Music 1900s Music 1910s Music 1920s Music
VINTAGE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Vintage Christmas Music
Words by George A. Little
Music by Jimmie McHugh
George A. Friedman, Inc.
165 W. 47th St.
New York, NY.
Emaline don't you pine dearie, summertime, you know is near,
don't feel blue, smile and be cheery, when roses bloom I'll
return little girl to you.
Emaline when your mine dearie, you will be sunshine to me,
then the days will not be dreary, 'cause when you smile it
will make everything worth while.
Emaline, Emaline, the silvery moon on a June night will shine,
into a garden fair I'll be there, to claim one of the flowers
mine, when the nightbirds softly coo of their love, my love
star may be hiding above, I won't mind; 'cause I'll find,
the light of love in your eyes Emaline.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY THIS SONG
- Vintage Christmas Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Christmas Web Sites for your enjoyment.
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Halloween Music and Songs including other Old Time Vintage Halloween Web Sites for your enjoyment.
LISTEN TO 1920s AND 1930s MUSIC ONLINE
- online radio show that features music of the 1920s and 1930s.
The Big Broadcast
- Rich Conaty plays all the great music from the 1920s and 1930s every Sunday night 8:00 PM EST. through Midnight.
Vince Giordano and the Nighthawks
- performs Jazz and Pop music of the 1920s and 1930s.
Vintage Sound Recordings
- Collection of Web Sites containing Vintage Sound Recordings made from antique phonograph players, wax cyclinder record players and 78 RPM records.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW WHEN NEW SONGS ARE ADDED TO OUR WEB SITE?
If so, then click here to send us an email with your name and email address and we will add you to our mailing list.